Apostle Inc is a biotechnology company in Pleasanton, CA and San Jose, CA, a provider of innovative technologies and services for public health and life sciences.
Apostle aims to develop innovative technologies in the space of liquid biopsy - the sampling and analysis of non-solid biological tissue, primarily blood, often utilizing circulating free DNA (cfDNA) as a biomarker. Apostle’s innovations include Apostle MiniMax, a new scalable and automatable method to efficiently capture cfDNA from a standard blood draw; Apostle MagTouch, a nucleic acids isolation automation system, and Apostle MiniEnrich, a high-resolution DNA size enrichment technology using a magnetic nano-platform. Since 2020, the company has also responded to the global COVID-19 pandemic, and helped our community fight together with a high quality, low cost, fast, automated, Apostle COVID-19 Viral RNA Isolation System.
Up to date, the company's products have served over 20 million people by our clients, while we are striving every day in our work to improve and benefit public health and life sciences.
- NOV 23, 2022, Apostle MiniMax Technology is cited by another independent clinical study demonstrating the successful clinical utility and validity of the circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA) analysis for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) detection with high sensitivity and specificity, published in Science Translational Medicine.
- AUG 18, 2022, Apostle MiniMax Technology is cited by a new independent clinical study, published in Nature Medicine by a joint clinical team from Gritstone, Columbia University Medical Center, Mayo Clinic, MSKCC, MD Anderson, showing “exploratory biomarker analyses showed decreased circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) in patients with prolonged OS”.
- JUN 14, 2022, Clinical Study Supports the Use of Liquid Biopsy for Early Diagnosis and Monitoring of Patients with Myeloid Neoplasms, Citing Apostle MiniMax Technology.
- APR 11, 2022, Apostle MiniMax Technology is cited by an independent clinical study, published in Nature Medicine, studying safety and tolerability of AAV8 delivery of a broadly neutralizing antibody.
- JAN 28, 2022, Performance of Apostle technology is independently validated in an independent study by scientists from Johns Hopkins University and University of Pittsburgh, published in SLAS Technology, showed that, "(Page 6, Figure 4) Most notably, the Apostle particles outperformed all others, achieving almost 2-fold higher recovery yields than the particles supplied in the X kit".
- AUG 30, 2021, Apostle Inc Apostle Diagnostics Laboratory Receives Accreditation from College of American Pathologists.
- APR 12, 2021, Apostle RNA Extraction Method is Included in a US FDA EUA Authorized SARS-CoV-2 Molecular Diagnostic Test: Fulgent COVID-19 by RT-PCT Test.
- FEB 2, 2021, Apostle MiniMax Technology In Novel Liquid Biopsy Method for Detecting and Monitoring Colon Cancer, Published in PNAS.
- SEPT 7, 2020, Apostle MiniEnrich Technology is Published in Royal Society of Chemistry’s Analyst.
- MAY 24, 2019, Apostle Inc Completes Series A Financing Led by ShangBay Capital, Palo Alto, CA.
- FEB 28, 2019, Apostle Inc. Enters Partnership with Beckman Coulter Life Sciences.
- APR 3, 2018, Apostle is Elected into the Stanford University StartX Accelerator Program.